digital design of full arch implant work
The digital designed full arch implant work was made and developed by Foo Tian Dental Lab and represents the highest point of the combination of biomedical engineering with the NobelProceraTM – CAD/CAM technology. This offers the total edentulous patients a fixed solution over implants of an extraordinary functional and aesthetic quality.
Using only highly biocompatible materials, such as titanium and ceramics, the CAD-CAM full arch implant bridge technique allows not only the individual rehabilitation of each tooth but the rehabilitation of the soft tissues (gums) as well.
This is why CAD-CAM full arch implant bridge is unique. Conceived to support individual ceramic crowns, simulates perfectly the natural teeth and repairing it (if necessary) becomes extraordinarily easy. It also improves phonetics and chewing functions and it is highly hygienic.
The CAD-CAM full arch implant bridge work has been recognized worldwide as the most advanced fixed prosthesis in Oral Rehabilitation of Total Edentulous Patients, not only at the aesthetic level but as well as at the technologic level.
1. Production time:6 working days in lab production time;
2. Warranty: 2 years;
3. Shade: different shades available;
4. Payment term: T/T, Paypal;
5. Shipment company we mainly use: FedEx, DHL and UPS
6. Type: dental cemented implant bridge restorations
7. Material: Metal and ceramic
8. Packaging: bubble bag and plastic zip bag
9. Price: negotiable according to the quantity of your order
10. High quality with pursuit of aesthetic and nature
11. Remake for free if any case problem due to our fault
12. Providing exemplary personal service
13. Adopting latest technology
14. Make our clients competitive in their market
15. Use only CE or FDA approved materials